Improving employee wellbeing
Supporting your business wellbeing strategy
Our training and consultancy will work with you to align with your wellbeing vision and objectives. We have a selection of ways to help you build a happier and healthier workforce.
Our stress management sessions will help your employees gain knowledge of the following:
- Define what is stress
- Awareness of the different types of stresses.
- Identify mind traps and negative patterns of thinking
- Knowledge of Stress container and stress curve concepts
- GAS process and the physiological changes the body goes through when under stress
- Stress symptoms
- Drivers of workplace stress
- Stress management techniques
We provide education on anxiety and to teach coping skills for managing anxiety symptoms. Participants of our sessions can expect to learn the following:
- Difference between stress and anxiety
- Understand the various anxiety disorders
- Fight or flight response
- Anxiety symptoms
- Unhelpful thinking styles
- Identifying triggers
- Alternative responses
- Grounding exercises
- Self-care and plan for managing anxiety
Resilience is the ability to bounce back from the rough and tumble of life. Many people who are resilient exhibit positive thinking practices. At Minds over Matters we help train your employees to embrace positive thinking patters which include:
- Identify and change limiting beliefs
- Reframe internal dialogue
- View difficult experiences through a positive lens
For people who want to understand their wellness more holistically, while setting and monitoring wellness goals. Participants can expect to learn the following:
- Defining wellness
- Eight-dimensional model of wellness
- Wellness audit
- Nutrition for mental health
- Creating healthy habits
- Action wellness plans
Presenting this content to your team
We can deliver these sessions in a seminar or workshop format. Or we can work with you and cherry pick content to create bespoke session to align with your organisation’s wellbeing strategy.
If any of these topics resonate with your organisation wellbeing strategy call Ben at 07887 923 003 to find out more.
Workplace counselling to help your employees
Minds over Matters can provide an independent specialist counselling specialist resource for your organisation. Our therapists are members of the Accredited Counsellors, Coaches and Hypnotherapists (ACCPH) and provide a sounding board for an employee, giving them a safe place to talk about issues that are troubling them.
We can provide this service onsite or virtually. If you think this would be of benefit to your organisation, fill in the contact form below.